We and our partners utilize technologies, like cookies, and collect browsing info to personalise the information and advertisements and to give you the best experience.
Please let us know whether you agree.
Dylan Groenewegen won the Tour of Britain’s next stage within an uphill sprint finish in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Groenewegen beat Dutch compatriot Mathieu van der Poel and also Italy’s Davide Cimolai .
The 26-year-old’s win was his second in three days after his success in the very first stage, and fourth overall in the Tour of Britain.
Matteo Trentin remains the classification pioneer using a seven-second guide on Cimolai.
Tour of Britain period three results:
1. Dylan Groenewegen (Ned/Jumbo-Visma) 4 hrs 37 mins 53 secs
2. Mathieu van der Poel (Ned/Corendon-Circus) Same Moment
3. Davide Cimolai (Ita/Israel Cycling Academy)
4. Mike Teunissen (Ned/Jumbo-Visma)
5. Matteo Trentin (Ita/Mitchelton-Scott)
1. Matteo Trentin (Ita/Mitchelton-Scott) 13 hrs 13 mins 18 secs
2. Davide Cimolai (Ita/Israel Cycling Academy) +7 secs
3. Mathieu van der Poel (Ned/Corendon-Circus) +11 secs
4. Mike Teunissen (Ned/Jumbo-Visma) +13 secs
5. Simon Clarke (Aus/EF Education First) +16 secs
6. Ben Swift (GB/Team Ineos) +17 secs
7. Loic Vliegen (Bel/Wanty-Groupe Gobert) Same time
8. Alex Edmondson (Aus/Mitchelton-Scott)
9. Danilo Wyss (Sui/Team Dimension Data)
10. Amund Grondahl Jansen (Nor/Jumbo-Visma)
Find out ways to enter cycling with our guide.
Has going online has altered the way we search for love?
Road, trail, BMX, mountain and more – there are many methods and motives to begin biking.
Got a huge cycling race? Make sure that you take advantage of your hot up for this guide.
Read more: online betting site