Seminar Stockholm 2019.FIAT/IFTA Media Management Seminar 2019
The National Library of Sweden (Kungliga Biblioteket) and SVT (Sveriges tv), with the FIAT/IFTA Media Management Commission invite one to the 9 th version of FIAT/IFTA’s “Changing Sceneries, Changing Roles” Seminars, concentrating on news management, metadata, liberties, brand brand new rising technologies and changing skillsets. This theme that is edition’s
“Game Changers? From Automation to Curation:
Futureproofing AV Content”
simply Take this chance to study from worldwide leaders in the media administration community about new challenges, innovative workflows and practical solutions dealing with the electronic archiving and community that is broadcasting.
Key topics of the version:
- Synthetic Intelligence, Machine training and their prospect of automated annotation are widely thought to be future fundamental game changers for the company of multimedia archiving and paperwork. In this session, relevant archives and industry representatives are invited to share with you and talk about their experiences, insights, objectives and strategic plans because of this new development. Would be the technologies currently mature sufficient to fulfill their possible and just how can we be most readily useful ready? How can archives compare, assess and apply associated items? Which applications have actually proven successful or perhaps not? Is very early adoption good or can it be more advantageous to wait?
- Information Management, Information Mining and Data Analytics of a large amount of immediately produced information in multi-media archives will need technologies that are new skillsets. Do you know the present reporting solutions for presentation/visualization and company intelligence analytics?
- Misinformation and disinformation is on top of the headlines agenda. How can news and manufacturing archives cope with content verification and verification into the present weather of social news and user produced content?
- The process of content-security and legal rights administration is amongst the important aspects that influence the opening of archives to many new applications of archive content for customers. In this session, we are going to investigate some crucial building-blocks of a archive that is extensive architecture that may protect content protection to legal rights approval and certification management. Which are the news administration techniques to effortlessly gather IPR metadata? Do you know the copyright metadata requirements and workflows in MAM systems? Do you know the brand brand new workflows to start the archives up to audiences? How can we valorize our posted content?
- Megatrends and alter Management in Broadcast Archives As AI and also the Cloud become key parts for the tv Archives workflow, we are going to explore the challenges and solutions- going for a deep-dive into the way to handle the burgeoning mixture of cloud-based, disc, and tape storage space – plus the discoverability of non-curated content as well as its implications money for hard times.
Use cases will likely be presented on tradition and alter management within the integration of tv, radio and internet archives into one multi-media-content-production domain. Brand brand New technical solutions have actually driven business that is new of self-service content research for manufacturing groups. Exactly what are the effects? Do you know the possibilities for curated collections from video and audio to completely new types of news (games, internet, interactives)? Today, change of workflows and operations https://essay-writer.com with developing brand new skillsets is a constant. Leveraging archive knowledge and experience utilizing the application of brand new information structures and computer interactions is fundamental to successful change.
This worldwide seminar will gather 150 people: AV archiving practitioners (archivists, news supervisors) along with researchers, designers, reporters, manufacturers and representatives regarding the news and computer computer software industry. It will probably foster knowledge and a few ideas change, training, information and merchant awareness, understanding and engagement.